Access logs page is a source of exhaustive information as for who in the organization opened (or tried to open) a door, which door and when.
Access logs page contains the following:
- A map depicting the actual coordinates of the sites that belong to your organization - a marker of a site winks every time the new access log is created.
- Search field in the top right corner. Use this field to narrow the search results by a word - user's first or second name, user e-mail or the organization's site, section or security device.
- Time interval and user fields . Use these to narrow the list of the shown access events by time and/or user from the list.
- button. Click on the button prior to setting any search parameters to download all the access data available. Click on the button after narrowing the search to download the data for a specified user, period of time or door.
- The list of access events. By default, the given list shows all of the successful and unsuccessful access attempts in your organization. Use the fields above to show the specific records you're interested in. To sort by: click on the corresponding column denominator. To choose only Access Granted or only Access Denied events, click .
Note: The system in its standard configuration records the unauthorized use of the registered credentials only and cannot detect break-in attempts without extra equipment.
Access Denied events only regard the unsuccessful attempts of physical access through the doors in your organization and are never the attempts to break into your virtual admin space or mobile application.
Access Denied event is recorded if:
- A user tries to open the door he/she is not allowed to.
- A user tries to open the door at the time he/she is not intended to.
- A user applies wrong credentials.
- A suspended user tries to open a door.
- A user tries to open a door using expired credentials.