With the Entryfy mobile application, you can manage your credentials.
There are a few prerequisites to go through the process of registering your keycard successfully.
- You need to login into the mobile application.
- You need a keycard or tag that is not already in the system.
- You need to find a door with a QR code by the reader.
You can use any card or tag you want as long as the reader signals that it has read it. We only register the chip ID and won't parse any other information from the card or tag if you want to use a travel card, bank card, or alarm system tag.
The first step is to go to the Credentials tab in the mobile application. Press either the plus sign och the three dots menu depending on what brand of phone you own, and press Keycard.
You will now see an instruction that describes the process of how to register your keycard. In short, these are the steps:
- Press Scan QR code and scan the QR code by the reader.
- Put the keycard you want to register against the reader before the timer runs out.
- Assign the key card to the doors you wish to access.
It might take a few minutes for the system to find the keycard from the door controller and publish it to your user. You will see either a message of success or failure under Activity.