Welcome to Entryfy!
In the Entryfy software environment, you - the organization hardware manager - have an e-mail and a password to access Entryfy - the web admin panel and mobile application.
Your e-mail address has already been added to the system database. Check your inbox for the invitation letter.
- Follow the instructions in the letter to set up your Entryfy password.
Make sure your password is secure. It has to include lower and upper cases and at least one numeral.
If the inbox doesn't contain the letter, check the Spam bin. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the letter is not there or something doesn't work.
- With the password set, go to https://admin.entryfy.com
- To enter the system, use the e-mail address and the password you've just set
If the e-mail and password are valid, but you still cannot enter the admin area, it means that you don't have the authorization for that. This case is beyond the Entryfy support team's responsibilities.
Once you're in, you see the list of organizations you're allowed to manage.
- Choose the needed organization
- Choose hardware manager as your role
You're free to switch between your organizations while in the admin area. Click on the user symbol in the top right corner for that. Use the same icon to log out.
You can also switch roles by utilizing the drop-down next to the user icon.
- Click on to open the selection menu
In the menu, you'll see the following tabs:
Security Devices - the page you're directed to when logging in. This view gives you an overview of the sites in your organization and you can manage sections & hardware linked to them.
- Organization settings - create and manage users.
Child Organizations - get the information as for who opened which door and when.
- Click on the needed tab